Portrait Sessions /Weddings/ Events
• We will not reserve a date or time without the deposit payment.
• A Non-Refundable deposit of 50% of your quoted coverage fee is due immediately to reserve your event date. The remainder of your full balance is due upon arrival.
• Jinx Golden Productions strives to have your portraits ready to view within 1-3 days after your session. However, due to the level of attention we provide to your images, your wait may be longer. Additionally during our peak season (August-December it can be up to 2 weeks.) We appreciate your patience!
Since we want to give each client our full attention as well as their full amount of time, we ask that you please be on time. Although we love our clients to be early we recommend that you do not arrive more than 15 minutes prior to your appointment unless previously discussed with JC . If you are over 15 minutes late for your scheduled time, Jinx Golden Productions reserves the right to cancel your session, and keep your retainer. Keep in mind that weekend and evening sessions are in high demand and although we will go to great lengths to meet your scheduling needs, these sessions book well in advance.
Please bring only the subjects to be photographed to the session as well as a parent/guardian over 21 years old. This is especially important with kids, as we will need their full attention on us rather than looking at other members of the family. Of course parents are always welcome!
• JGP reserves the right to reschedule any session or projection meeting due to photographer illness, personal emergency, or inclement weather. If a session cannot be rescheduled due to photographer cancellation, we will refund your paid session fee.
• If a projection meeting cannot be rescheduled due to photographer cancellation, we will provide you with a $25 gift card.
• Clients reserve the right to reschedule any portrait session or projection meeting with 48 hours PRIOR notice to the photographer, at no additional fee.
• Rescheduling or canceling of your session’s date may incur additional fees and you will not receive a refund of your sitting fee deposit.
• Please back up all digital copies of your photographs. We recommend an external hard drive or flash drive.
• JGP will make every effort to retain your files for up to 6 months from the date of your session, and 4 months from the date of your projection meeting or client gallery.